Back to mainpage
Curriculum Master of Agricultural and Food Economics (AFECO)
The master program covers:
- Compulsory modules with a total of 30 LP (credit points):
Methods of Empirical Research, Microeconomics, Global Food and Markets, Decision Theory and Risk Management, Excursion
- Electives with a total of 54 LP (credit points) of which a maximum of 12 LP can be chosen from the faculty program
- Compulsory Research Seminar with a total of 6 LP:
Consists of a self-responsible literature survey, which will be defended by the candidate. This will strengthen the student’s ability to present his ideas in scientific discussions and help in preparing the content of the master thesis.
- Master Thesis with a total of 30 LP
AFECO students have the possibility to sharpen their profile and choose Electives with a focus on a Major Specification and/or a Minor Specification.
|Agribusiness (ABS)||Agribusiness (ABS)|
|Resource and Environmental Economics (ENV)||Resource and Environmental Economics (ENV)|
|Market and Consumer Research (MAC)||Market and Consumer Research (MAC)|
|Agricultural and Development Policy (APO)||Agricultural and Development Policy (APO)|
Requirements for the Major Specification:
- Modules accounting to a minimum of 30 LP in the Major Specification
- The Research Seminar is in the Major Specification
- The Master Thesis is in the Major Specification
Requirements for the Minor Specification:
- Modules accounting to a minimum of 18 LP in the Minor Specification
Every module can only be accounted once i.e. either for the Major or Minor Specification.
Courses Master of Agricultural and Food Economics (AFECO)
Course Book (18.08.2017)
consolidated for all semesters
Please choose 'Whole Term -only repeating events' in the view options
Please open on that webpage the section 'Weiterführende Studiengänge - Prüfungsordnungen'
- Agricultural and Food Economics (AFECO)
Last updated: Friday, February 23, 2018