- Drittmittelprojekte seit 2004
- Laufende Dissertationsprojekte
- Abgeschlossene Dissertationen
- Quantitative Economic Simulation Tools
- Drittmittelprojekte vor 2004
- Forschungsschwerpunkte bis 2002
zurück zur Hauptseite
The 4.5-year Network of Excellence (2009-2014) LIAISE (Linking Impact Assessment Instruments to Sustainability Expertise)
devoted to Impact Assessment tools and financed by the EU under the 7th framework program will:
- Unite the multi-disciplinary competences of a core of large European institutes, that in turn consolidate the expertise from large FP6 projects such as SEAMLESS, SENSOR, MATISSE, Sustainability A Test, IQ Tools and EVIA;
- Combine researchersthat analyse current policy needs and link them in innovative ways (i.e. targeted, co-designed and co-produced IA "test cases") to those who maintain existing and are presently improving existing and developing new tools;
- Develop a roadmap towards a virtual centre of excellence on IA, that can operate as the durable hub of existing academic and practitioner networks relevant to the themes of the NoE;
- Maintain the flexibility to support "real life" IA processes, informed by a structured dialogue with the IA user community, represented by a high level Policy Advisory Board;
- Develop a business plan to ensure durable operation, scientific credibility and efficient usability of the shared toolbox, also in the post-project period.
The project will deliver the following outputs:
- A shared toolbox: a durable and flexible infrastructure to support IA with improved tools;
- A continuously updated shared research agenda fed from scientists of different disciplines and practitioners;
- Capacity building and training components to spread the results of research activities to target groups in communities of IA users and IA researchers;
- A virtual centre of excellence: an internationally visible, integrated and interdisciplinary scientific community providing excellent and applicable research in support of IA.
The consortium of 15 partners is co-ordinated by ALTERRA, Wageningen.
Contribution of University Bonn
ILR forms a team with the Department for Crop Production, Institute of Crop Science and Resource Conservation (INRES), and mainly contributes to
WP2 "Science for IA Tools and Procedures"
WP3 "Shared toolbox: back-office and improvement of selected IA tools"
Last updated: Thursday, January 05, 2017
- Economic Valuation of an Urban Lake Recreational Park: Case of Taman Tasik Cempaka in Bandar Baru Bangi, Malaysia Othman, J., Jafari, Y. (2019): Sustainability 11 (11)(3023): 15 pages.Heterogeneous impacts of neighbouring farm size on the decision to exit: evidence from Brittany Saint-Cyr, L. D. F., Storm, H., Heckelei, T., Piet, L. (2018): European Review of Agricultural Economics: Volume 46(2):237-266.Heterogeneous impacts of neighbouring farm size on the decision to exit: evidence from Brittany Saint-Cyr, L. D. F., Storm, H., Heckelei, T., Piet, L. (2018): European Review of Agricultural Economics: Volume 46(2):237-266.Conventionalization of Organic Farms in Germany: An Empirical Investigation Based on a Composite Indicator Approach Seidel, C., Heckelei, T., Lakner, S. (2019): Sustainability 11(10): 16 pages.The price of sanctions: An empirical analysis of German export losses due to the Russian agricultural ban Fedoseeva, S., Herrmann, R. (2019): Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics: 15 pages.
- The impacts to food consumers of a Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership Jafari, Y., Britz, W., Beckman, J. (2019): Bio-based and Appplied Economics 7(2).Coffee value chains on the move: Evidence in Ethiopia Minten, B., Dereje, M., Engida, E., Kuma, T. (2019): Evidence in Ethiopia, Food Policy 83: 370-383.Agricultural non-CO2 emission reduction potential in the context of the 1.5 °C target Frank, S., Havlik, P., Stehfest, E., van Meijl, H., Witzke, H.-P., Pèrez Dominguez, I., van Dijk, M., Doelman, J. C., Fellmann, T., Koopman, J. F. L., Tabeau, A., Valin, H. (2019): Nature Climate Change 9: 66-72.Effect of mineral fertilizer on rain water and radiation use efficiencies for maize yield and stover biomass productivity in Ethiopia Srivastava, A. K., Mboh, C. M., Gaiser, T., Kuhn, A., Engida, E., Ewert, F. (2019): Agricultural Systems 168: 88-100.Assessing Sustainable Food and Nutrition Security of the EU Food System—An Integrated Approach Zurek, M., Hebinck, A., Leip, A., Vervoort, J., Kuiper, M., Garrone, M., Havlik, P., Heckelei, T., Hornborg, S., Ingram, J. S., Kuijsten, A., Shutes, L., Geleijnse, J. M., Terluin, I., van´t Veer, P., Wijnands, J., Zimmermann, A., Achterbosch, T. (2018): Sustainability 10(11)(4271): pp. 1-16.Explaining farm structural change in the European agriculture: a novel analytical framework Neuenfeldt, S., Gocht, A., Heckelei, T., Ciaian, P. (2018): European Review of Agricultural Economics jby037: pp. 1-56.