Current research projects
Back to mainpage
Chair of Agricultural and Food Market Research
Prof. Dr. Monika Hartmann
D-53115 Bonn, Germany
Tel. 0228 73 35 38
Fax: 0228 73 33 74
Office hours for students by appointment
with the secretariat: thursday 15-16.
The market research team consists of staff members who are involved in research, teaching and administration.
Our research covers qualitative and quantitative analysis with respect to agricultural and food markets on the national as well as international level. We have collaborations with leading research institutes worldwide. Agricultural and food market research has many interesting theoretical and empiric facets that we highlight in research and teaching. In our scientific work, we focus on a pluralism of methods which is adjusted to the various scientific questions. By incorporating research projects in seminars and lectures, we strive for a close alliance of research and teaching. Among others major research projects deal with manifold aspects of consumer behaviour such as perception, preferences and willingness to pay.
Web-Organisation: Maria Knaut, Last Updated: Tuesday, September 06, 2016
- Civai, C., & Hawes, D. R. (2016). Game Theory in Neuroeconomics. In Neuroeconomics (pp. 13-37). Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Janßen, D., Langen, N. (2017): The bunch of sustainability labels - Do consumers differentiate?, Journal of Cleaner Production 143: 1233-1245.
- Yeh, C.-H., Hartmann, M. (2016): Consumers’ Preference for Sweet Peppers with different Process Attributes: A Discrete Choice Experiment in Taiwan., International Journal on Food System Dynamics 7(4): 293-310 , Link
- Methner, S., Maschkowski, G., Hartmann, M. (2016). The European School Fruit Scheme: impact on children's fruit and vegetable consumption in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, Public Health Nutrition
- Klink, J., Langen, N., Hartmann, M. (2016). Kommunikation von Nachhaltigkeit–Eine vergleichende Analyse des Schokoladen- und Fruchtsaftsektors. In: Willers, C., CSR und Lebensmittelwirtschaft, Springer, Berlin Heidelberg: 225-240.
- Civai, C., Hawes, D.R., DeYoung, C.G., Rustichini, A. (2016): Intelligence and Extraversion in the neural evaluation of delayed rewards. Journal of Research in Personality, 6: 99-108.
- von Germeten, J.-P., Hartmann, M. (2016): Balancing profitability with social consciousness: Determinants of suppliers' intensity of participation in the EU school fruit scheme , Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems.
- More Publications