Back to mainpage
Contribution to XV 2017 EAAE Congress, Parma, August 29th- September 1st 2017
The bi-annual EAAE congress is the central conference for European Agricultural Economists with the following contributions by our group:
Fruits or Cookie – How Children Behave as Snack Purchasers
Landwehr, Stefanie (1); Hartmann, Monika (1); Cash, Sean B. (2); McAlister, Anna (3)
Organisation(s): 1: University of Bonn; 2: Tufts University; 3: Endicott College
Best-Worst Approach to Investigate Factors Affecting Taiwanese Consumers' Food PurchaseDecision
Yeh, Ching-Hua, University of Bonn
Sustainability and Responsibility: How Corporate and Social Responsibility Meets Stakeholders’ Interests
Organizer: Stefanou, Spiro E (University of Florida, United States of America)
Contribution: What Determines The Impact Of Corporate and Social Responsibility On Firms` Financial Performance? Evidence From A Meta-Regression Analysis
Hirsch, Stefan (1), Khalilov, Murad (2), Hartmann, Monika (2)
1: ETH, Zurich, 2: University of Bonn
EU Food Quality Schemes – Empirical Analyses of Implications from Different Perspectives
Organizer: Dries, Liesbeth (Wageningen University, Netherlands, The)
Contribution: European Consumers’ Knowledge, Perception and Use of Food Quality Labels: A Cross-Country Study
Yeh, Ching-Hua (1), Hartmann, Monika (1), Török, Áron (2) , Filipović, Jelena (3), Giraud, Georges (4), Menozzi, Davide (5), Roos, Gun (6), Tocco, Barbara (7)
1: University of Bonn, 2: ECO-SENSUS Research and Communication Nonprofit Ltd. (ECO-SEN), Hungary, 3: University of Belgrade, 4: AgroSup Dijon, 5: University of Parma, 6: National institute for Consumer Research, Norway, 7: Newcastle University
Consumers' Valuation of Farm Animal Welfare
Organizer: Christoph-Schulz, Inken (Thuenen Institute of Market Analysis, Germany)
Contribution: Antibiotic use in livestock production – A Comparison of Consumers’ Knowledge, Risk Perception and Acceptability between Canada and Germany
Goddard, Ellen (1), Hartmann, Monika (2), Klink-Lehmann, Jeanette (2)
1: University of Alberta, 2: University of Bonn
Zuletzt geändert: 12.06.2017
- Yeh, C.-H., Hartmann, M., Hirsch, S. (2018): Taiwanese consumer survey data for investigating the role of information on equivalence of organic standards in directing food choice. Data in Brief.
- Lorenz, B. A.-S., Langen, N., Hartmann, M., Klink-Lehmann, J. (2018): Decomposing Attitudes towards Food Leftovers: Implications for General Attitude, Intention and Behavior. British Food Journal (accepted).
- Vo, H.T.M., Hartmann, M., Langen, N. (2018): Rewarding the good and penalizing the bad? Consumers’ reaction to food retailers’ conduct. British Food Journal (accepted).
- Yeh, C.-H., Hartmann, M., Hirsch, S. (2018): Does information on equivalence of standards direct choice? Evidence for organic labels from different countries-of-origin. Food Quality and Preference, 65: 28-39.
- Haß, J., Lischetzke, T. and Hartmann, M. (2018): Does the distribution frequency matter? A subgroup specific analysis of the effectiveness of the EU School Fruit and Vegetable Scheme in Germany comparing twice and thrice weekly deliveries, Public Health Nutrition, 1-13.
- Weitere Veröffentlichungen