- Master of Agricultural and Food Economics (AFECO)
- Theodor-Brinkmann-Graduate School
- Elektronisches Vorlesungsverzeichnis
zurück zur Hauptseite
Chair of Production Economics
Head of Chair: Prof. Dr. Silke Hüttel
Meckenheimer Allee 174
Phone: +49 (0)228-73-2890
Fax: +49 (0)228-73-2758
Extract from a map located at the webpage of the Department for Food and Resource Economics. Our institute is marked as "M".
Arrival by car
- High way A 565, exit Poppelsdorf (Bad Godesberg).
- On Reuterstr. first traffic lights to the right (Jagdweg).
- Please follow Jagdweg as far as the traffic lights, then turn to the right (Sternenburgstraße).
- Please follow Sternenburgstraße as far as the next junction, then turn to the right (Clemens-August-Str.).
- Clemens-August-Str. becomes Meckenheimer Allee.
- The institute is situated opposite the botanical garden.
Arrival by train
From the main-station by bus
- Leave the station through the main entrance.
- On the right hand you find the bus station.
- Following bus lines can be used: 627 (direction to Ippendorf-Altenheim), 624 (direction to Bonn Röttgen), 625 (direction to Venusberg-Waldau).
- Get off the bus at the station "Botanischer Garten".
- The institute is opposite the chateau and the botanical garden, Meckenheimer Allee 174.
- Please find the Chair for Business Management, Organization and Information Management on the second floor.
- Travel time: 5 minutes
From the main-station on foot
- Please leave the station through the back entrance "Quantius Str.". Do not use the main entrance!
- Turn to the right, direction to "Colmantstraße".
- Please follow this road (Quantius Str.) as far was the first junction and turn to the left (Meckenheimer Allee).
- Go straight as far as the chateau.
- Please find the institute opposite the chateau and the botanical garden, Meckenheimer Allee 174.
- The Chair for Business Management, Organization and Information Management is on the second floor.
- Travel time: 10-15 minutes